KlayyTech is looking for a cloud security architect. We appreciate you taking the time to review the list of qualifications and apply for the position. If you don’t meet all of the qualifications, you may still be considered depending on your level of experience
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product/project managers, investigating user experience design requirements.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Collaborating with developers to implement new web features.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to brand/style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Knowledge and Experience:
- Provenwork experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Aportfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Workingknowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, Visio, HTML, CSS(SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledgeof wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-dateknowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experiencewith both Web & Mobile System Design
- Experience with Designing user digital experiences
- Experience with Branding as per available guidelines