Manage large scale Linux serverenvironments: handling Linux environment builds, including deployment,administration, networking, performance monitoring/tuning, security hardening,troubleshooting and production operations.
- Build high-performance web environments.
- Work together with the team and external parties in troubleshooting/resolving application outages and other incidents to ensure performance and stability.
- Contribute to the development of configuration management and automate routine tasks.
- Proactively deal with monitoring alerts.
Proven experiencesupporting Unix/Linux systems. Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL.
- Strong understanding of NGINX, Apache, BIND, WAF, TCP/IP stack, Load Balancers.
- Proven experience of UNIX Scripting, Bash, Python Automation.
- Strong Knowledge of managing CI/CD tools preferably Jenkins and AWS code build/deploy/pipeline.
- Hands-on experience working on Docker and container orchestrations – Kubernetes.
- Infrastructure As a Code (Terraform, Ansible).
- Knowledge Of Various DevOps Tools and Technologies (SonarQube, Selenium, Git, SVN, Ansible, Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus, etc...).
- Hands-on experience on HA Solutions based on MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB Architecture.
- Hands-on experience at least in one scripting language (preferably bash).
- Microservices architecture experience.
- Hands-on experience with Public Cloud Infrastructure – Microsoft Azure and AWS.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) OR Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) is must